Not for profit, non-governmental funders of health research that use a robust scientific review for selecting projects to fund are eligible for membership in the Health Research Alliance. The Alliance is now accepting applications for membership. Please fill out the form below to apply.
Some of the benefits of HRA membership include:
- Participation in two Members’ Meetings that cover both cutting-edge science topics and nuts & bolts advice
- Participation in HRA Working Groups and free educational webinars throughout the year
- The ability to easily access other HRA members to compare policies and procedures
- The opportunity to participate in HRA’s public access initiative (HRA Open), which helps member organizations implement procedures to make supported research freely accessible in PubMed Central
- Inclusion of your organization’s awards in the HRA Analyzer database so that they become part of an aggregate analysis of philanthropic biomedical research funding