Organizations participating in the Health Research Alliance represent a variety of types of nongovernmental funders of health research, including voluntary health agencies, private foundations, and operating foundations. All of these organizations share a common interest in speeding the translation of biomedical science discoveries into applications that improve health, and in identifying and adopting best practices in funding health research.
- AACR Foundation for the Prevention and Cure of Cancer
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Arthritis Foundation
- Autism Speaks
- Avon Foundation
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation
- The Donaghue Foundation
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation
- The Flinn Foundation
- Fondation Leducq
- Foundation Fighting Blindness, Inc.
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- JDRF International
- March of Dimes Foundation
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- The Medical Foundation, a division of Health Resources in Action
A complete list of current members can be found on the Member Profiles page.
Learn more about membership opportunities on the Become a Member page.