The Open Science Learning Community will identify and curate resources for HRA member organizations to help:
- Inform their decision-making processes in the implementation of open science policies,
- facilitate implementation of open science policies, and
- influence the advancement of open science.
Topics of Interest:
- Facilitating Open Science Policies – where organizations are with their policies and what they need to move forward.
- Preprint servers (conveying their importance to researchers, learning more about how best to use preprints, and to encourage their use)
- Using the Open Science Framework
- Open access toolkit to implement open access policies for publications
- Preregistration (including but not limited to Registered Reports)
- Plan S (and Coalition S)
The Data Sharing Community is a subgroup of the former Open Science Task Force, now the Open Science Community. It became clear to the participants in the Task Force that though Data Sharing is a very important aspect of Open Science, there are enough issues to tackle, information to gather, and resources to generate, that this group should be a formal subgroup with its own co-chairs.
The Open Science Learning Community is being co-chaired by:
- Salvatore La Rosa , Children’s Tumor Foundation (CTF)