Not for profit, non-governmental funders of health research that meet membership criteria are eligible for membership in the Health Research Alliance. The Alliance is now accepting applications for membership.
Please download the document “Membership in the Health Research Alliance” that lists membership eligibility criteria, benefits, and responsibilities, and explains the membership process.
Some of the benefits of HRA membership include:
- Participation in two Members’ Meetings that cover both cutting-edge science topics and nuts & bolts advice
- Participation in HRA Interest Groups and free educational webinars throughout the year
- The ability to easily access other HRA members to compare policies and procedures
- The opportunity to participate in HRA’s public access initiative, which helps member organizations implement procedures to make supported research freely accessible in PubMed Central
- Inclusion of your organization’s awards in the gHRAsp database so that they become part of an aggregate analysis of philanthropic biomedical research funding