Drug and Other Therapy Development Toolkit of Toolkits [Work in Progress]
Under development by the Drug and Other Therapy Development working group, this “toolkit of toolkits” will enable member organizations to more easily identify and access existing and up-to-date resources relevant to DOTD working group goals.
Drug and Other Therapy Development References
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration – for the latest developments in regulatory policies and regulatory science.
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke – resources and tools needed to advance the fundamental knowledge about the brain and nervous system and to use that knowledge to reduce the burden of neurological disease.
- QB3 – hub for innovation and entrepreneurship in the life sciences: a research institute combined with the elements of a startup accelerator.
- AlzPED (Alzheimer’s Disease Preclinical Efficacy Database – publicly available, searchable, data resource that aims to increase the transparency, reproducibility and translatability of preclinical efficacy studies of candidate therapeutics for Alzheimer’s disease.
- JLABS: part of Johnson & Johnson Innovation – supporting emerging pharmaceutical, medical device, consumer and digital health companies from early discovery through the path to commercialization.
Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative – a public-private partnership to develop and drive adoption of practices that will increase the quality and efficiency of clinical trials.
- NCATS: “Toolkit for Patient-Focused Therapy Development”– provides patient groups with the tools needed to advance medical research.
- FasterCures Patients Count Resource Library – online library featuring annotated resources about patient engagement needed to help launch patient-centered efforts, enhance existing programs or identify where more work is needed.
- FasterCures TRAIN Toolkit – Tools and templates to creating effective partnerships and fostering lasting collaborations.