Finding, Evaluating, and Promoting the Impact of your Research for Nonprofit Funders – how to use the new Dimensions functionality (led by Dimensions). [Webinar, September 18, 2018]
To identify and showcase how organization’s resources have made an impact attendees learned how to answer questions such as:
- Did your funding keep researchers in the field?
- Has your research impacted policy?
- Are there links between patents and your funding or publications?
- Did publications from your research become prominent, widely cited, additions to the literature corpus of our field?
- Has your work been picked up by the media thus promoting awareness and educating the public?
- Are your research outputs (e.g., datasets, images) being used by others?