Summary of Select Reopening Guidelines
This summary is in response to a question posted to the listserv asking if members had reopening guidelines. HRA staff reviewed existing guidelines from the CDC and other places, and summarized them in the attached document.
Some of the most helpful documents from which guidance was taken are listed below.
- OSHA: Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 These are detailed and extremely useful so are not excerpted in this document.
- CDC’s Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019), May 2020. Highlights from this document are included, but the original has much more information.
- CDC Workplace Decision Tool: Workplaces Considerations for Reopening During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Public Health Principles for a Phased Reopening During COVID-19: Guidance for Governors, from The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, April 17, 2020
- National coronavirus response: A road map to reopening from the American Enterprise Institute