Working Group Description
The Open Science Task Force will produce resources for HRA member organizations to help:
- Inform their decision-making processes in the implementation of open science policies,
- facilitate implementation of open science policies, and
- influence the advancement of open science.
Topics of Interest:
- Facilitating Open Science Policies – where organizations are with their policies and what they need to move forward.
- Preprint servers (conveying their importance to researchers, learning more about how best to use preprints, and to encourage their use)
- Using the Open Science Framework
- Open access toolkit to implement open access policies for publications
In 2018, the Open Science Task Force is being co-chaired by:
- Jason Gerson, Senior Program Officer, Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)
- Belinda Orland, Senior Manager, Research Operations, American Heart Association