During this crisis HRA is leveraging networks and partnerships with research institutions, other funding agencies, our researchers and others to provide valuable resources to the community. Please let us know if you have ideas for other ways HRA can help mitigate the effects of COVID-19.
HRA members shared how their organizations are preparing for or responding to COVID-19 via our listserv. We added that data to a broader set of responses compiled by a team at the Simons Foundation. The resulting spreadsheet has responses for a wide variety of funders. If you would like your organization added or your information edited please email Maryrose[at]healthRA[dot] org.
- Transforming to Virtual Scientific Conferences
- Summary of Select Reopening Guidelines
- AFP Virtual Meeting Case Study 2020
- A Focus on Compensation Policies Amidst the COVID-19 Crisis: 4/17/2020 Webinar Sponsored by COGR.
- COVID-19 Funder Responses
- COGR’s FAQs and Resources on COVID-19’s Impact to Federal Awards
- Running a Successful Virtual Peer Review [Webinar, April 16, 2020]
- COVID-19 Resources for NIH Applicants & Recipients
- Funders of Health Research and Training Respond to Continuing Economic Challenges (May 2009)