LOOKING FOR MEMBER SPEAKERS:
The Program Committee is looking for members to present during the March 28-29, 2019 Members Meeting in Atlanta, GA for 6 sessions listed below. Full session descriptions can be found under additional event info above. Use this link to volunteer to present at the meeting. The deadline has been extended to Monday, December 17th.
- Cost of Research (Have you modified grant offerings to better serve your researchers?)
- Communicating Science (Have you implemented scientific communications training programs?)
- IP Policies (Can you share experiences with newly implemented and/or long term IP policies, or can you speak to implementation – including negotiations and compliance?)
- Data Policies (Can you share your experiences designing, implementing and evaluating a data sharing policy?)
- Stronger Together II (Can you share your experiences forging non-traditional collaborations – ones that are different from co-funding or delegating grants management?)
- “Open Mic: Exciting and Innovative Activities by HRA Members” (What innovative activities have you implemented to tackle funders’ toughest challenges?)
The spring 2019 members meeting will be held at the American Cancer Society offices in downtown Atlanta. HRA has secured a room-block with the Atlanta Marriott Marquis at 265 Peach Tree Center Ave at $189/night + taxes. The link to reserve your room is above.